Wills and Probate
If you would like advice about making a Will, Estate planning or Lasting Powers of Attorney please get in touch with our Wills and Probate team.More information »»
Whether you are a first time buyer, an experienced buyer or seller of property or investing and developing a property, our experienced Conveyancing teams are here to help you make the process run as smoothly as possible from beginning to end.More information »»
For compassionate legal advice when you need it most whether as part of a divorce and separation, in respect of your children being taken into local authority care, or if you need protection from domestic abuse, please contact our Family team.More information »» Fixed Fee Services »» Family Legal Aid »»
Will & Estate Disputes
Pursuing a Will challenge or defending one, is a complex area of law, for which you need specialist advice.
At Sparlings we specialise in this area of work and can offer you the compassionate expertise you need in this niche area of law.More information »»
If you are on the other side of a dispute, either as Claimant or Defendant and need clear, practical legal advice as to the best way forward, we are here to provide it.
Please contact our Dispute Resolution and Litigation Team.More information »»
Small Claims Help
Any claim worth up to £10,000 is now a small claim - meaning that even if you win, generally your legal costs cannot be recovered from the losing party.
The solution is our Fixed Fee Scheme and which will provide you with the specific advice you need at a cost that is both affordable and fixed.More information »» Fixed Fee Scheme »»
Commercial and Agricultural
For all aspects of Commercial and commercial leasehold property advice please contact our Commercial team at our Colchester office.More information »»
Our Clients Say
Our Discounts and Incentives
We offer discounts and incentives to all clients when:
- Instructing us as a private-paying client for the first time
- Instructing us as a private-paying client in more than one matter at the same time
- Referring a friend that instructs us
- You instruct us for a second time within 12 months.
For more detail please see our Terms & Conditions
Because we offer:
- Friendly, fully-qualified solicitors that will help you obtain the best possible outcome at all times
- Discounts and incentives for both new and repeat clients
- Conferences in person rather than just by telephone
- A service that's here for you for life
- Local conferences at our Colchester, Manningtree and Frinton branches